[APG Public List] Sandra Hargreaves Luebking has passed on

Jacqueline Wilson wilssearch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 14:42:54 MST 2011

I am soooo sad to hear this.  She has been an inspiration to me!
On Feb 17, 2011, at 3:19 PM, Eileen Polakoff wrote:

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I learned this morning of the passing of our colleague and friend, Sandra
Luebking, early this morning in Illinois. The FGS has a webpage about Sandra
on their blog, The FGS Voice, and the first lines read:

The Federation of Genealogical Societies (FGS) is deeply saddened to
announce the passing of Sandra Hargreaves Luebking, noted genealogist and
one of the genealogy community's best leaders who died on Thursday, 17
February 2011 at Lemont, Illinois, surrounded by her family. Funeral
arrangements are still pending at this time.

There have been a number of Facebook postings today about Sandra.

Eileen

Jacqueline Wilson
Evanston, IL

"Wilssearch Editorial & Research Services - your service of choice for the indexing challenged genealogist."
Masters of Military History student at AMU