[APG Public List] APG - NGS - Charleston Volunteer Booth List

Alvie L Davidson floridasearch at verizon.net
Mon Feb 14 18:15:56 MST 2011

Good evening fellow APGer's.

Now that I am back on the ground from a superb experience at the Rootstech
Conference in Salt Lake City I find it is time to push forward toward
getting more volunteers at the NGS Charleston Conference.  The booth list
which is on the link below is not even close to being completed.

I am sure most of the members already know whether they are going to attend
and will be able to put their name on the volunteer list.  We need at least
two for each segment allotment.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.  Just tell me the time and date.

Thanks

http://floridadetective.net/APG-NGS-Charleston.pdf

Alvie L. Davidson CG

www.floridadetective.net