[APG Public List] [APG Members] Citation Question

Michele Kemper misha412 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 18:13:40 MST 2011

Thanks, Michael.

I had actually considered that approach, but wanted to see if I could do
a combined one. The reason I wanted a single footnote for this sentence
is that it is not central to the problem I am presenting. It is part of
some summary information.

If I cannot find a clean way to combine them, I will break them out.

Michele
www.shakeyourfamilytree.com