[APG Public List] 1937 Unemployment census

Carl Oehmann oehmannc at att.net
Mon Feb 7 13:57:49 MST 2011

Claire,
Thanks for the links. I didn't see what I was hoping to find - whether the
postcards that were mailed out were kept. I suspect the data was collected,
tabulated and the cards discarded.
Here is a Time Magazine article that describes the special census:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,770908,00.html

-Carl