[APG Public List] APG Welcomes New Webmaster

Cheryl Brown Abernathy pastlane at embarqmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:33:54 MST 2011

Way to go Carla! Congrats to one of our own Great Lakes Chapter members.

Cheryl

Cheryl Brown Abernathy
The Past Lane
Fredericksburg, OH
Member APG & Great Lakes APG,
Ohio Genealogical Society, National Genealogical Society
Volunteer: Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness

Join us in Columbus March 31 - April 2, 2011 for the Ohio Genealogical
Society Conference, "Genealogy Through the Centuries", at the Hyatt on
Capitol Square.

Carla
>and her expertise to improve the effectiveness of APG's online resources."
>
>Cegielski has 30 years' experience in a variety of technology, library and
>information systems fields. Currently, she serves as an adjunct faculty
>member of Bryan and Stratton College in Eastlake, Ohio. She holds an M.L.S.
>from Simmons College in Boston and a B.A. from the University of
Pittsburgh.