[APG Public List] ExpertConnect providers at RootsTech

Genealogy Guide genealogyguide at ymail.com
Thu Feb 3 16:58:40 MST 2011

All former ExpertConnect providers that will be attending RootsTech are invited
to gather for dinner on Thursday, Feb 10th at 5:30 PM at the Lion House Pantry.
Please join with us for this informal networking time. No, it is not a meeting
to promote the agenda of any specific group; and yes, it conflicts with the
Planetarium event.

Please contact me privately (genguide27 at gmail.com) by Monday if you plan to join
us and I will provide you with needed details.

I look forward to seeing many of you at RootsTech.
 Charlene Pipkin