[APG Public List] need help in Buffalo, NY

Ray Beere Johnson II raybeere at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 11:28:44 MDT 2010

Carolyne;
     _I have been guilty of this type of mistake myself._ I wouldn't point out "the obvious", except that there is a lesson in here for all of us.
     If you will simply read the subject line of the e-mail you responded to, I think you'll see your question was anticipated... :-)
     As I said, I've done it. *hangs head* But we all need a reminder that, sometimes, the information we are 'lacking' is really right in front of us all along. In what we do, it pays to stop and read even the 'irrelevant' bits, instead of skimming too quickly. Of course, we're also all busy, and it is impossible to do that every time. I do wonder, though, if we managed to develop a habit of checking every detail, if we might not _save_ time in the long run.
                         Ray Beere Johnson II