[APG Public List] Illinois Militia

keli1 at aol.com keli1 at aol.com
Sat Sep 25 17:46:35 MDT 2010

Hi, I am struggling to obtain information on the Illinois Militia. There is history basically an article but nothing that leads to any other information/records.  On a WW1 registration record it was noted that the gentleman served 3 yrs in the Militia. Does anyone have a source I can access to locate records, etc. The person would of served their 3 yr service during 1910 to 1917 time frame. Thanks

=