[APG Public List] IL Marriage Question

Alvie L Davidson floridasearch at verizon.net
Sat Sep 25 08:18:18 MDT 2010

This lady got married three times in her lifetime.  All within a ten year
span of time.  In 1850 she was living with husband number three and she had
his children in the household and three from her two previous marriages.

Her maiden name was supposed to be "Electa WAGER" born in NY.  She was dead
by 1860 so hang up getting a death record.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Alvie L. Davidson CG

Lakeland, FL

http://www.floridadetective.net