[APG Public List] IL Marriage Question

mjnrootdig at gmail.com mjnrootdig at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 07:50:17 MDT 2010

That information is typical for the time period, unless there as something unusual about the marriage. If a party was underage, there will be a notation regarding consent, probably not naming parents. The only time I have seen an actual letter from the parents giving consent is when they were unable or unwilling to travel to courthouse to get license.

Michael.