[APG Public List] IL Marriage Question

Alvie L Davidson floridasearch at verizon.net
Sat Sep 25 07:38:11 MDT 2010

Dear friends

I am about to request a copy of a marriage from Edgar County, IL for the
year 1850.  Does anyone know if I will get more information on this document
other than the names of the groom, bride, and the officiating party, i.e.
minister, justice of the peace, etc?

I will hold off expending these funds if that is all I might get on this
document.  If anyone has ordered a mid-nineteenth century marriage license
of IL and can scan me a copy I would love to see the information received.

Thanks

Alvie L. Davidson CG

Lakeland, FL

http://www.floridadetective.net