[APG Public List] [APG Members] 2005 FGS Syllabus Free

Alvie L Davidson floridasearch at verizon.net
Sat Sep 25 07:01:41 MDT 2010

LaDonna Garner of Bloomsdale, MO was the first email to get into my mailbox.
I hope she can put this syllabus to great use.  It will clear up some space
on my bookshelf.

I am probably going to offer some more as I keep clearing off my shelf.

Alvie L. Davidson CG

Lakeland, FL

http://www.floridadetective.net