[APG Public List] APGPublicList Digest, Vol 11, Issue 19

Claire Ammon claire.e.ammon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 13:40:03 MDT 2010

Dear Claire,

Unfortunately I have also had this experience when ordering SS cards online.
I called up and left a couple of messages after waiting a few months and
like you, did not get a return call. In the end I reordered and a couple of
weeks later I got both cards in the same envelope!
Recently however, I have received a couple of cards after only a week or so.
It seems to be a very random process!
I hope yours arrives soon.

Claire Ammon

--