[APG Public List] Immigrants to Hoboken

Elisabeth Thorsell elisabeth at etgenealogy.se
Sun Sep 19 05:20:08 MDT 2010

  Dear List,

I am very much grateful for all the new (to me) information about the
immigration via Hoboken. I will review the postings in the near future
for an article in my journal /Swedish American Genealogist,/ as I think
this is something that our readers are not familiar with. Everyone
thinks "Ellis Island" when it comes to immigrants to New York.

Greetings from Sweden on the Parliament Election Day!

Elisabeth Thorsell
Swedish Genealogist&  Writer
Editor of "Swedish American Genealogist"
Visit http://www.etgenealogy.se/sag.htm
Utgivare av nyhetsbrevet "Vi Släktforskare"
Besök http://www.etgenealogy.se