[APG Public List] Is this college approved for certification

Timeless Trails L.L.C. TimelessTrails at cox.net
Fri Sep 17 13:48:39 MDT 2010

Hi Debbie,

I just talked to BU yesterday and they told me that the online course would only be 12-14 hours/week including course and homework.  Do you agree which that figure?

When I read about Meredith Hoffman's BU courses she took on-site involved "8-hour-day in class for 14 weeks, and most of us spent around 15-25 additional hours a week doing the interesting and challenging homework", it really concerned me.

Is BU being honest with me regarding the time involved?

Jo Ann Farrington-Dorgan
Timeless Trails LLC
Sierra Vista, AZ