[APG Public List] Immigrants to Hoboken

Bonnie Kohler kohlerbj at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 15 18:10:11 MDT 2010

When searching for a passenger list of a ship, I prefer the way the results are displayed when searching for the ship at the Ellis Island Website. The passengers are indexed in a table, 50 passengers to a page.

To search the ship arrivals at the Ellis Island Website, click on Passenger Search and select Search by Ship, click the first letter of the ship's name, click the name of a ship from the list, select a year of arrival for the ship name, select a date of arrival and port of departure, and see the indexed list of passengers.

Bonnie