[APG Public List] Immigrants to Hoboken

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Wed Sep 15 13:48:10 MDT 2010

Elizabeth,

The microfilms of the arrival records can be found listed in Part 5 of
http://www.archives.gov/genealogy/immigration/passenger-arrival.html#federal
. I do not see "Hoboken" but there is probably a New Jersey port I am not
familiar with that would be used nearby. Also Baltimore, MD might bring in
immigrants headed to NJ or any other port nearby.

One would think many of these records were scanned and made available on
Ancestry.com.

-- Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG

www.PowellGenealogy.com