[APG Public List] Immigrants to Hoboken

Elisabeth Thorsell elisabeth at etgenealogy.se
Wed Sep 15 13:17:55 MDT 2010

  Thanks Stephen,

That is good to know, but it leads to the next question?

How many immigrants were processed in Hoboken, and are there records
preserved? What time period?

I do not find Hoboken mentioned in Michael Tepper's American Passenger
Arrival Records (reprint 1966).

Thanks again!

Elisabeth Thorsell
Swedish Genealogist&  Writer
Editor of "Swedish American Genealogist"
Visit http://www.etgenealogy.se/sag.htm
Utgivare av nyhetsbrevet "Vi Släktforskare"
Besök http://www.etgenealogy.se