[APG Public List] Fw: Is this college approved for certification

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 18:29:02 MDT 2010

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Jeanette Daniels <jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com>
To: Debbe Hagner <debbehagner at yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, September 14, 2010 6:28:40 PM
Subject: Re: [APG Public List] Is this college approved for certification

Debbe,

The American School of Genealogy's website is now up again.  It has changed
quite a bit from the website that was visible about a month ago.  This program
is a real change from the other programs.  Donn Devine and David MacDonald are
instructors of several of the courses.  Everyone should take a look.  The
website is:  http://www.college-of-genealogy.com

Jeanette Daniels
Heritage Genealogical College