[APG Public List] Publisher for Footnotes - Running Apps Not Native To Your Platform

Amy Crow amy at amyjohnsoncrow.com
Tue Sep 14 05:19:05 MDT 2010

Running Windows on a Mac is actually rather painless. I use VMware Fusion and found the set-up to be rather straightforward. I know of others that have had good success with Parallels. The downside is the space it takes up on the hard drive and the expense of obtaining a copy of Windows. But I've had no problems running various PC-native programs and saving the results to the Mac side of the machine.

Amy Johnson Crow