[APG Public List] Publisher for Footnotes - tip for Word

J. Amy Newman amynewman at telus.net
Mon Sep 13 22:42:41 MDT 2010

Michael,

Until you get a different program, try this tip to make placement of images
easier in Word, if you aren't already doing so:

Insert a table to control the layout of images, text and white space, then
use Format/Borders and Shading and select "none" so the table lines do not
show.

J. Amy Newman
NEWMAN RESEARCH SERVICES
info at NRSfind.com