[APG Public List] Publisher for Footnotes

Ray Beere Johnson II raybeere at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 16:44:14 MDT 2010

--- On Mon, 9/13/10, Holly Timm <htimm at comcast.net> wrote:

> I have always found Wordperfect superior to Word for handling both
> images and footnotes etc.

     As a former printer and typographer (handset type, letterpress), my standards for rendering final output on the computer are very clear. I want excellent control over the result, and I _don't_ want a tool which will torment me while I'm working. From that perspective, I'd only make one change to Holly's statement. --->>> I have always found WordPerfect _immensely_ superior to Word....
                             Ray Beere Johnson II