[APG Public List] Publisher for Footnotes

Michael John Neill mjnrootdig at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 07:58:12 MDT 2010

To answer some questions that I received offlist:

I publish a weekly how-to newsletter, complete with citations and
illustrations. Word serves my purpose for the writing, editing and
proofreading process. There are times where Word just seems to make the
placement and handling of images difficult, or at least more difficult than
it needs to be. I won't give up the citations and illustrations are
extremely helpful. Word sometimes just seems to slow down my final layout
process and sometimes I just don't have time for the delay and frustration.

There are two samples of the typical "output" here:
http://www.casefileclues.com/sample2.pdf
and
http://www.casefileclues.com/sample.pdf

Michael