[APG Public List] Publisher for Footnotes

John Wylie john at johnwylie.com
Mon Sep 13 07:37:46 MDT 2010

Michael,

A few years back we tried Publisher for a complex book involving a half
dozen authors, photos and tables from a variety of sources and strict
requirements from the printer. We became so frustrated with it we changed to
In-Design and loved that. Computers are more powerful and Publisher has been
updated since then but I doubt we even consider leaving In-Design.

John Wylie

Lone Star Chapter, APG