[APG Public List] [TGF] Origin of a homemaker's habit = PDF Searchable

Kathy Gunter Sullivan sully1 at carolina.rr.com
Fri Sep 10 18:27:08 MDT 2010

Like Debbie, the inability to search Google downloads is not useful. I
put a TinyURL in bookmarks and go back and forth between the downloaded
version (so I can print certain pages) and the online version (so I can
search the book). Not convenient. I don't have Ray's expertise in
editing PDFs.

Kathy

Kathy Gunter Sullivan
Charlotte, North Carolina