[APG Public List] [TGF] Origin of a homemaker's habit

Ray Beere Johnson II raybeere at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 17:40:31 MDT 2010

     I haven't specifically tried this on files created by Google, but suspect simply using any tool which will let you edit an "uneditable" PDF, then making it searchable, would solve this problem. As these PDFs aren't copyrighted, there is nothing to prevent anyone from doing this.
                                   Ray Beere Johnson II