[APG Public List] Origin of a homemaker's habit

Debbie Parker Wayne debbie at debbiewayne.com
Wed Sep 8 20:03:15 MDT 2010

  Oh, hilarious, Barb. I can just picture the bustle once you noticed.

After 16 years in Phoenix, geckos and small lizards are one of the few
critters that don't freak me out when they get in the house. At least,
I'm not freaked out once I get a good enough look to see what it is.
Blurry movements seen out of the corner of my eye can cause involuntary
"eeks" until I figure out what critter is involved. <smile>

Regards, Debbie