[APG Public List] [TGF] Origin of a homemaker's habit

Michael Hait michael.hait at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 09:30:54 MDT 2010

For some reason, the "Comments" section of your blog doesn't appear to be
working, so I'll leave my comments here.

My family has never strayed from the East Coast -- New York (Albany area) on
my father's side and Virginia (Shenandoah valley area) on my mother's side.
But we practiced the same thing.

My grandmother told me that it was so that they would dry after you washed
them.  I'm not sure that she even knows what a Dust Bowl is. ;)

Michael Hait
michael.hait at hotmail.com
http://www.haitfamilyresearch.com