[APG Public List] Maxwell Family Bible Search

Alvie L Davidson floridasearch at verizon.net
Wed Sep 8 03:16:18 MDT 2010

Good morning friends

I have been researching a Maxwell family of Kent County and New Castle
County, Delaware.  I found this entry in GenForum.com:

"This is a family bible form the Maxwell/Cooch family. It was bought in New
Castle County Delaware at an estate sale. The bible belonged to a Solomon
Maxwell who was married to Elizabeth Cooch. Their wedding date is included.
Their 7 children are also listed. They are in order from the oldest, Sarah,
Thomas Cooch, Lydia, George, Elizabeth, Solomon Jr, William Cooch who died
on Jan 15, 1814 at the age of 27. All the children wereborn between 1783 and
1797. All of their birthdates are written in the bible. The bible itself has
some condensation damage and is heavily foxed with acid spots, but it is
still in tact. It is an 1823 bible printed in New York."

It was concerning  a Maxwell family bible being sold in 2002 at Ebay.  This
is the precise family that I am researching.  My research is through the
daughter named Elizabeth Maxwell.  If anyone has any knowledge of this
family bible please let me know.  I would love to buy it for my client.

Thanks

Alvie L. Davidson CG

Lakeland, FL

http://www.floridadetective.net