[APG Public List] We are all cousins

keli1 at aol.com keli1 at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 09:59:34 MDT 2010

 This video is excellent and oh so true. Thanks! When I make presentations, I always encourage people to not shy away from African or Native American research-if you learn how to research "peoples of color", it will enhance your research. I typically follow a lot of Tony Burroughs recommendations given in his book on African American research, the basics are the way to go. Once we have those down, all the fancy technology "stuff" just helps. Thanks