[APG Public List] We are all cousins

Ruth Randall aitchpe54 at msn.com
Mon Sep 6 09:04:59 MDT 2010

Pat, thank you for the posting.

Elizabeth, during my next luncheon date with Larry King and the producers of his show, I will suggest that they book you as a future guest to share some suggestions about how to resurrect civility among the folks of this great land.

By the way, you look great on the video.  However, it doesn't matter how you look. Serious folks will focus on the subject of your message.  Nit pickers and naysayers will look for any flaw imaginable.  Keep on keeping on Elizabeth.

Ruth Randall