[APG Public List] Old Place Names

Johnny Bradley bradleyjohnny32 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 11:56:57 MDT 2010

Hi list members,

My response doesn't include GPS but the local newspaper where I live printed a full page county map showing roads, township boundaries, and old place names. The map was divided into sections. The opposite page was a full page of the old place names listed by section and also listed in alphabetical order. Cemeteries, schools and churches were also on the map. Wouldn't it be nice if newspapers across the country would do this for there own counties. Some may have but I'm not aware of it.

Johnny Bradley
East Prairie, Mo.