[APG Public List] Best genealogy software for historicalresearch?

DESloan at aol.com DESloan at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 21:22:38 MDT 2010

Lorie,
   You are correct and thank you very much. I thought that I  changed the
URL before I hit send. The correct URL for Brother's Keeper is
_www.bkwin.com_ (http://www.bkwin.com)

Dave  Sloan
Grandkids Ancestors LLC
Specializing in East central IN, West  central Ohio, Quaker Records, and
Brethren Records.
"The world is my country,  and my religion is to do right" David Hoover
1781-1866

In a message dated 10/27/2010 7:34:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,