[APG Public List] [APG Members] place names

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Wed Oct 27 19:09:07 MDT 2010

Funny, but I was thinking of writing a message saying exactly that. We keep
referring to GPS coordinates, but originally I was saying degrees of
latitude and longitude.  I prefer to think of them that way (latitude and
longitude) rather than "GPS coordinates"

But you have said it more clearly than I would have done anyway.  It isn't
just something to do with GPS devices at all.  And odds are they will never
change.

Larry