[APG Public List] [APG Members] place names

eshown at comcast.net eshown at comcast.net
Wed Oct 27 18:30:36 MDT 2010

John wrote:
>Indeed. In my post a few minutes ago I described GPS coordinates as a
physical attribute of a physical object (location in this case). It can be
included parenthetically, but there can be scientific questions about the
accuracy of the device you used, the coordinate system used (see Larry's
post), and the like. So perhaps it should also be sourced ...

John, Stephen, Terry, et al.,

Thanks for all your input on this subject. It's been a very informative
discussion. Would you like to suggest the kind of citation that might be
useful, going forward into the unknown, based on the variables that have
been discussed?

Elizabeth