[APG Public List] increasing value of this list (was: re: place names)

Ida Skarson McCormick idamc at seanet.com
Wed Oct 27 16:48:48 MDT 2010

On 10/26/2010 11:52 AM, eshown at comcast.net wrote:
> <snip>
>
> It seems to me that APG's two list-serves are an excellent forum for
> discussing how to record documentation for our research.It's a topic
> essential to everyone on the lists, no?

It is unfortunate that non-APG members do not have access to such
discussions on the APG Members List. The APG Public List needs to have
the informative discussions on topics such as documentation for the
benefit of all genealogists.

Currently the value of the APG Public List is pretty low. Other lists
have taken over the educational role filled by the old APG list before
it was split in two.

--Ida Skarson McCormick, idamc at seanet.com, Seattle