[APG Public List] APGPublicList Digest, Vol 12, Issue 26

James Burnett dougb81042 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 10:44:06 MDT 2010

Good Morning All
I must be missing something very important here. I use GPS all the time to
MARK AN AREA.  There are ALWAYS words to accompany the marker. We never do
anything in isolation do we? We give facts and then some qualifier or
descriptor accompanies it. Why do we think we would use GPS coordinates
without descriptors? Coordinators sure make it easier when using google
earth to see what an area looks like.

--
Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach