[APG Public List] Latin dictionaries

Amy Crow amy at amyjohnsoncrow.com
Tue Oct 26 08:02:56 MDT 2010

For a quick reference, there is the Latin Genealogical Word List on FamilySearch. Go to FamilySearch.org, click on "Research Helps," then click on "L." The word list should be the second item listed.

It gives language characteristics and a section of key words. There is also a section (pretty easy to overlook) where you can click on a letter for a more extensive dictionary.

Amy Johnson Crow, CG,
Reynoldsburg, Ohio