[APG Public List] Latin dictionaries

Charles S. Mason, Jr. cgrs791 at netscape.com
Tue Oct 26 06:33:16 MDT 2010

Janey,

My experience with Catholic Church records was limited to one church where
my grandmother's family attended in the 1890s to 1920s.  I have a friend who
has done far more research in Catholic records.  She helped me with some
things.  Between us there was only a couple of words we could not figure
out.  At the time my nephew was taking Latin and his teacher translated them
for me.

As far as a dictionary, I picked one up at a used book sale in anticipation
of needing one when I did further research on my grandmother' siblings.

Chuck Mason