[APG Public List] [APG Members] place names

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Mon Oct 25 11:13:17 MDT 2010

I've been using only google maps for awhile, and I forgot you can get the
coordinates simply from the cursor.  I usually go to google earth only when
I want to use one of the sets of overlays I've set up on it.  So the
coordinates obtained while looking at the overlay would be very helpful

thanks for the links, I'll try your application.  I think using coordinates
routinely for place names simply opens up a whole realm of possibilities
later, and as I said previously it also solves the problem of referring to
locations that have gone (and continue to undergo) name changes

Larry