[APG Public List] [APG Members] place names

John john at jytangledweb.org
Mon Oct 25 09:26:21 MDT 2010

I am an advocate of using GPS coordinates. A couple of years ago
I wrote this little Google Map application to assist me. I also
use it to have others pinpoint a location for me.

http://jytangledweb.org/maps/getgps.shtml

And Google Earth is a wonderful application that also lets you
track GPS coordinates of your cursor, it is free and there are
Mac, Windows, and linux versions. See:

http://www.google.com/earth/

I've put several GPS mapping projects up on my home web site:

http://jytangledweb.org/

John