[APG Public List] Texas obit lookup

treviawbeverly treviawbeverly at comcast.net
Mon Oct 25 08:34:30 MDT 2010

Clair (New Haven CT)

Obituaries in the Texas State Archives? Possibly some selected ones but not a "wholesale" site for them.
Usually found on the county level in newspapers.
Share a little more info with us --- name of deceased, date, location.
If you feel that the Archives does hold the one you want, I'd be interested in knowing the details - perhaps in
some special collection?
The Genealogy Dept at the Texas State Library might be helpful.

Trevia Wooster Beverly
Houston, Texas