[APG Public List] Entering place names

DESloan at aol.com DESloan at aol.com
Sun Oct 24 12:55:22 MDT 2010

I had not really considered this issue before. One I can think  of is my
Great Great Aunt. She was born in 1807 in Dearborn County, Indiana (no  towns
anywhere in the area). Where she was born is now Richmond, Wayne County,
IN. The area was founded in 1806, Wayne County became a county in 1810, the
first streets in what became Richmond were laid out in 1816, and Richmond
incorporated in 1818.
   I have the location of her birth entered as: Dearborn Co. [now
Richmond, Wayne Co., IN], IN.

Would this be the right way to enter it?

Thanks
Dave  Sloan
Grandkids Ancestors LLC
Specializing in East central IN, West  central Ohio, Quaker Records, and
Brethren Records.
"The world is my country,  and my religion is to do right" David Hoover
1781-1866

In a message dated 10/24/2010 8:07:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,