[APG Public List] Backupmytree.com

LaDonna Garner ladonna at leafseeker.com
Wed Oct 20 08:01:39 MDT 2010

  I'm a bit apprehensive with internet backups. Allowing someone access
to your computer and becoming dependent on them to store your computer
files always gets me asking questions. How much security do they have?
What is their security vulnerability? What will happen with the files
when the company folds? What happens if bought out by another company?

Tons of concerns cross my mind. It's alot to think about.

Sincerely,
LaDonna

Historic Preservationist
Board-Certified Genealogist^SM
P.O. Box 24, Bloomsdale, MO 63627
www.leafseeker.com

Historic Preservation is important. Get involved and save our history!
CG^SM is a service mark of the Board for Certification of Genealogists®
and used here under license.