[APG Public List] APG Webmaster/Listmaster Position Open

Kathy Hinckley hinckleyk at comcast.net
Fri Oct 15 14:22:47 MDT 2010

The APG website is designed and maintained by a professional internet
development firm, with one contact or “webmaster” that the APG office deals
with regularly. The advertised “APG Webmaster/Listmaster” position is more
of an updating and monitoring position, not a full-blown website development
and management position. It is not terribly time consuming, yet requires
basic web skills. There are web pages to update, lists to monitor, and
posting of items like the board minutes, the APG Quarterly, and changes to
committees, chapters, and board positions, as a few examples.

I hope that puts the position, its requirements, and yearly stipend, into
perspective.

Kathleen W. Hinckley, CG
Executive Director
Association of Professional Genealogists
PO Box 350998
Westminster, CO  80035-0998
(303) 465-6980
FAX: (303) 456-8825