[APG Public List] Utah Genealogical Association Annual Banquet

Christy Fillerup christy.fillerup at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 16:35:47 MDT 2010

Hi All! We would love to have you join us for our annual meeting and banquet if you will be in our neck of the woods (Utah) next Tuesday. Mark Lowe will be joining us as our keynote speaker and we are very excited to have him. He will be presenting "Pitfalls, Pratfalls, and Loud-Mouthed Children."

UGA will also be unveiling our new Virtual Chapter which will allow our members to transcend state borders and meet together across the country through video and audio technology.

The banquet is Tuesday, October 19, 2010, at the Gathering Place in Gardner Village (1100 West 7800 South, West Jordan, Utah) at 7:00 pm.
Plates are $25/each and can be ordered at www.infouga.org.

Thanks!
Christy