[APG Public List] Attending SLIG

Christy Fillerup christy.fillerup at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 18:54:44 MDT 2010

I can add my recommendation for Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy. The opportunities for virtual education have exploded in the last few years with varying study groups meeting from all around the country. Nothing can compare, however, to the experience of being immersed in advanced genealogical education. The classes are in-depth and challenging, and the opportunities for networking with like-minded individuals is fantastic. I have made invaluable colleague and mentoring relationships through my attendance at SLIG.

As a side note in addition to the AG/CG course being discussed, which I have heard is fantastic, the Professional Paths course is being offered by Kory Meyerink again this year. The full course listings are available here: http://www.infouga.org/index.php?option=2011institute.

The early-bird discount expires October 31st!
Christy Fillerup