[APG Public List] Attending SLIG

P.M. Thomas patthomas2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 12:55:09 MDT 2010

I heartily agree with Elissa's reminder and suggestion about attending
SLIG.  I have attended SLIG for many of the past 10 years, and I have always
had a quality education experience, especially the AG/CG course last year,
which provided an excellent clarification of the differences and
similarities between the two, as well as an earlier "Becoming a
Professional" course with Kory Meyerink, and several Problem Solving
courses.

And if you never attended SLIG, it is an excellent opportunity to strengthen
skills and knowledge with week-long (or more) access to the Family History
Library.  I think a number of Boston U alumni and ProGen members will be
there.  I'll be in Dr. Jones' course this year.

--
Patricia Thomas