[APG Public List] Ancestry.com - Image Viewer and Index Question

Jo Arnspiger jarnspiger at cableone.net
Mon Oct 11 14:30:10 MDT 2010

Eileen,

All you have to do is in the index area, select the text you want by holding
down your left mouse button and selecting, then do either a ctrl c for copy
or go up to the menu and under edit select copy or click your right mouse
button and choose copy.  Then go into Excel and do either ctrl v for paste
or click your right mouse button and choose paste.  It will paste the
information into the open excel spreadsheet..

Hope this helps.

Jo Arnspiger