[APG Public List] Ancestry.com - Image Viewer and Index Question

Michael Hait michael.hait at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 11 13:54:02 MDT 2010

This is similar to Al's message:

THE FAMILY HISTORY RESEARCH TOOLKIT available on CD-ROM from Genealogical Publishing Co., has several federal census forms in PDF format that can either be printed for handwritten work, or can be filled in and saved digitally using the free Adobe Reader software.  The forms include family group sheet-style census extraction forms for each year 1850 through 1930, a "Census Neighbors" form, several "Household Tracker" forms that allow side-by-side comparison of the same family across several census years, and others.

The disc has a total of 22 forms and can be purchased directly from Genealogical Publishing at www.genealogical.com .

I have also uploaded each form to Scribd for individual purchase.  More information, including links to several reviews of the software, can be found at my website, http://haitfamilyresearch.com/toolkit.aspx

Michael Hait
michael.hait at hotmail.com
http://www.haitfamilyresearch.com